Even the most experienced managers and human resources personnel can still have difficulty finding and hiring the perfect candidate for an open position. It can be difficult to determine if they will be right for the job or work well with the rest of the team. By learning how to utilize the information we have to find the best candidates and reviewing not only the job requirements, but the candidate’s attributes, you can hire the best people for your company.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position