In this course, you will be introduced to security concepts for today's business and technology professionals. You will cover layered security philosophy, physical security, Internet security, and wireless security principles. You will focus on operating system security, network security, and security software.
The course is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam: 98-367 - Security Fundamentals.
- Offensive and defensive security strategies and approaches
- Implement security in layers ranging from physical security, network security, and operating system security
- Secure authentication, access-control on file systems, and password policies for users
- Use Network Access Protection (NAP), firewalls, and protocol security for data in-flight
- Use security software as counter-measures, including anti-virus software, anti-spam software, and encryption